• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

News It really isn't and hasn't been the hottest anything, climate alarmism propaganda stoops to new lows, blaming Au fires on "Global warming" NOT TRUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

mumstheword

MyPTSD Pro

So, if you do the research, you will, clearly, be able to see that the media has been lying to us about so-called "human induced" climate change.

Tony Heller proves that carbon dioxide is NOT the cause of climate change. And that it's not true that we, here, in Au, have had any "hottest on record" anything, this summer.

What the... .... please....don't!

This isn't research.

Peer-reviewed publications is research.

Thanks.
You didn't even.look at it did you? Do you call yourself academic? Because it's REAL intellectual rigour to review the evidence.
So, no, you can't tell me how to be academic when you are, obviously, not.

I looked at it.

You have a title calling out "climate activist propaganda" on "so-called 'human-induced' climate change" by posting actual propaganda videos? Really?

But really, I'd rather believe 97% of Earth's experts on climate as well as my OWN research than one single person who self-describes himself as a "whistle blower" and an "independent thinker" who isn't even a climatologist and has never published any peer-reviewed article. He's also widely known to commonly misrepresent data.

Last edited:
I looked at it.

You have a title calling out "climate activist propaganda" on "so-called 'human-induced' climate change" by posting actual propaganda videos? Really?

But really, I'd rather believe 97% of Earth's experts on climate as well as my OWN research than one single person who self-describes himself as a "whistle blower" and an "independent thinker" who isn't even a climatologist.
Sorry, looking at a title doesn't constitute any grounds for an.intellectual debate or argument or give you any grounds to censor a person's uploaded and RIGOROUS evidence-based content.
The thing about research and being truly intellectual and academic? Is if you only look at mainstream "peer reviewed" research? You run the risk of trusting people with flawed premises, because if the peer's premise is flawed? Then ALL the "research that comes after it is WRONG.

But, a truly thinking person, looks at the countering evidence so that they have a good, evidence-based argument to counter the claims.

Personally? I don't just trust what the media or mainstream academia tells me. I research. I test what's being said to me with what I know to be true.

What the climate alarmists are saying, doesn't add up, and the predictions they make, keep being wrong.

Please look into for yourself. We are far too easily manipulated when we just believe what we are told without demanding evidence for the claims being made.

Last edited:
I looked at it.

But really, I'd rather believe 97% of Earth's experts on climate as well as my OWN research than one single person who self-describes himself as a "whistle blower" and an "independent thinker" who isn't even a climatologist and has never published any peer-reviewed article. He's also widely known to commonly misrepresent data.
I didn't just upload Tony Heller, I did upload a astro physicist as well. I will provide other scientific research that supports the claims, so if you refuse to review Tony's evidence, there is other rigorous science, that comes from.other sources, to back up the claims.

I don't understand.

We agree that the climate is changing, yeah?

So, human-induced or not, we have to change the way we live to accommodate the new normal, right?:confused:

I don't understand.

We agree that the climate is changing, yeah?

So, human-induced or not, we have to change the way we live to accommodate the new normal, right?:confused:
Sure, it's just important to get the science right so we make the right changes and not allow ourselves to be manipulated by disempowering fear mongers and dishonest agendaists.

In actuallity, the green left have added to the fire danger by blocking fuel loading management strategies. We should have listened to the previous occupents of the continent and done rigorous burn.offs to reduce fuel load, but erroneous "carbon emission" fake science misinformed lefties insisted that trees should be left, and more and more added, instead of letting farmers and land owners clear to create fire breaks. The science matters.

I tried to upload Professor Valentina Zharkoa's research on.solar activity, but it won't load. But there's a dirth of evidence that demonstrates that climate change is due to solar activity and NOT carbon emissions.

Carbon is essential for all life and plants depend on it. We are actually coming out of a "carbon drought" which would have been very bad, because plants can't grow without carbon dioxide.
Dr Patrick Moore, co founder of Green.peace is an enviromental scientist and he explains how that is so. So is Dr Freeman Dyson, from the institute of Advanced Studies, Princeton University.
I tried to upload interviews with them, with the channel "conversations that matter".but they won't load.

Last edited:
Not happening here, sorry. We do discussion threads, not propaganda threads - no matter whether one believes one is right, or wrong.

People want to discuss something, fine. People want to pull up a soapbox and declare everyone else wrong and themselves right? I don't care what the topic is, it doesn't belong on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back