• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I've achieved straight A's in the first half of my Master's

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellbird

MyPTSD Pro
This morning I received my last grade from my first-year Master's courses (an A), meaning that I have so far achieved straight A's and am headed into my thesis year with a GPA of 8.25 .
(in NZ we have a 9-point GPA scale, so 8.25 falls between an A (8) and A+ (9))

This "first year" actually took me two years, but in that time I've also had spinal fusion surgery and a failed suicide attempt.
My studies have been, and continue to be, a very important coping factor for me, particularly in the recovery of the aforementioned medical events.

Let's go, thesis year :tup:

This morning I received my last grade from my first-year Master's courses (an A), meaning that I have so far achieved straight A's and am headed into my thesis year with a GPA of 8.25 .
(in NZ we have a 9-point GPA scale, so 8.25 falls between an A (8) and A+ (9))

This "first year" actually took me two years, but in that time I've also had spinal fusion surgery and a failed suicide attempt.
My studies have been, and continue to be, a very important coping factor for me, particularly in the recovery of the aforementioned medical events.

Let's go, thesis year :tup:

Way to go!!!! clap....clap....clap! ....totally, a big deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back