• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I've Simply Had Enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

New Here
Hello all...
It's been a while since i've posted anything. I have been seeing a psychiatrist and a counsillor for CBT. I am so so so confused and scared! After the CBT I feel all optomistic and upbeat.....for about 3 hours!!!! Then something will trigger the flashbacks etc etc...and I just want to give up. I can't see an end to this pain and guilt and deisre the peace and trabquility of nothingness.

The doc's keep saying I will get better and it will take time etc etc etc....but I am alone in this. What the hell do they know...have they seen what I have seen...have they done what I have done.....NO! I don't deserve to live like this. I am so torn right now!!!! Just want the ground to swallow me up.

Crap crap crap crap!!!!!!!!!

Although I do understand where you are coming from, posting while suicidal is not an option here.....I do hope that you can talk with your therapist and come up with some kind of plan that will help you through this right now...

Actually what you have described about your therapy, is all quite normal.... You feel like shit after....If you can hang in there, things will improve......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back