• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Jealousy - People Jealous of My Support Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoannaG

Confident
I am finding that people here are jealous of me havinig you guys to turn to. Maybe that it is that I am under constant atteck at moment guess I am not allowed friends. I was raised in city life, am in country now and will not leave period have family in OZ, 'States and Brits.

Joanna, can you tell us exactly which people are jealous? The people that you live with?

Nam I dont live with anyone right now. The ones I do know expect to drive me from home. My boy was incarcerated for going after girl he babysat. Everybody I mean everbody knows it was her perv dad even had sister willing to testify but she was never allowed on the stand. My hubs was godparent to one of girls prosecuting. He is very protective to point they don't care what real truth Is. It has been three years of this crap. I am so used to being under attack for being his mom and still loving and supporting son. Even the judge was shaking his head at the juries verdict. More than enough reasonable doubt. Son is already up for parole not even two months in. Not on the registry fo abusers either. His fiance is basket case, whole family is upside down and inside out. And yes I am completely alone. Few people I have talked about this openly still on attack mode. They do not want me to have any support. This is the trigger for my latest bout with PTSD. Third round. since I was thirty. I know my head is not on strait right now and ususally I am such a strong person. I do not want to lose my home and twenty years of life over this. Hubs just walked in. And just left again. Gotta go

Where are you

Batgirl, Veiled, Kerrie Anne, Cookie.Anthony, going on hope, young and angry.Nam too.
I need you all Please help

no Athony not family they are in new life and safe. Talked with son number two. Ex still out to get me after seventeen years. Only man I ever truely married. Bad day yesterday as spoke with him and son #2. How can a week be so long tommorows thursday right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back