• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Just a Hello... I'm looking around the net to meet people, others dealing with similar issues, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted01

New Here
Just wanted to say Hello to all as I'm the new guy...
I'm looking around the net to meet people, others dealing with similar issues, etc.
I have c-PTSD and understand that it's unrecognized by DSM et al, but hope to both find and offer support somewhere.

Welcome to the site! I hope you find the information and interactions to be as helpful to you as it has been for me for over 10 years.

I am sorry that you have the need for such a place but glad you’re here!
AKJ

hello ted. welcome to the forum.

personally, i subscribe to the notion of complex ptsd where the victim suffers the same injury over and over again. repetitive and sustained trauma is quite different from a single trauma, but community wide, nobody seems to be able to stay clear on what the "c" stands for. i'd rather drop the "c" than engage in THAT debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back