• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Just Don't Know What To Do - Very High Anxiety Levels Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandora

MyPTSD Pro
Bad night, like really bad. i think one of the worst in years. crying so hard,,my body feels like it is in mini convulsions..I can't catch my breathe...I am crying so hard. i don't understand. just an anxiety attack...i know i will be Ok in a while.

I wanted to call my new friend but felt too silly,it is so hard for me to appear vulnerable to another person. AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHOMG It feels like I am going to lose my mind tonight. I NEED to get thtough this............I will get through this but tonight I am grieving...I think for the loss of my innocence, my soul, my trust, my perfect child, my normal family, my supportive family, my teenage years, my 20's, my house, my career..WOW.I really am having a poor me time right now.tomorrow will e a better day!

Pandora, it's OK to feel this way - we all do sometimes, me almost constantly.
If you sit back for a minute and just chill, think of all the people out here who have what we do, that would multiple your problems by a million - at least we're not THAt bad!
Anyhow, I am here for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back