• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Just Got Back - Tripping Around

Status
Not open for further replies.

becvan

MyPTSD Pro
Hi all.

I just returned from a looooong trip out of town. I'm quite beat. So, for those of you who pm'd me, it may be a few days for me to answer and the same goes for threads.

I'm just too beat to read everything and answer. Plus, I have school work waiting!!

take care all.

Bec

Me too bec... me too. Flew in yesterday arvo, and moving was already under way. Moved into new house today, yet to clean old house or unpack new house. Another few days of not seeing me around too much.

Same for me in regard to PM's, email, etc etc.... probably out to a week even at present. Sorry... but life is just punishing me at present.

Yeah, I might be off for a bit. I'm travelling 5 hours every monday and wednesday just for Judo (2.5 there and back), trying to locate a home in another town (just had it with the safety stuff here, I'm cutting my loses), plus attempting to keep up with school work (so far, not happening). I will lurk once in awhile for now, but until I get moved, get caught up on school and no longer have to travel 10 hrs a week.. I just can't!!

Bec

You and your son first Bec, then everything else. We all know and understand here... you just take care of you hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back