• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Fibro Just joined the fibromyalgia club today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellabella44

MyPTSD Pro
have been hurting from the elbow to my wrist since december and after trying ibuprophin , ruling out tendonitis and possibility of tennis elbow. I got diagnosed with the start of fibro today. Im ok about it, had discussed it as a possibility with my T since my nerves were very active before i got medicated for anxiety. Was hoping this would hit me later in life, not now, trying lyrica to see if it keeps it down to a dull throb for me.

have been hurting from the elbow to my wrist since december and after trying ibuprophin , ruling o...
I was diagnosed at 18 with fibromyalgia (am 31 now). I can definitely empathize. I've spent years trying different medications, suffering from severe insomnia and chronic pain, made worse by a car accident resulting in whiplash. Are you finding the Lyrica helpful? I just started taking it myself a month ago and am already seeing huge improvement in my daily pain levels. It hasn't helped as much with the insomnia but for pain relief I am surprised how well it seems to be working. Hope you've found some relief too!

I've had it for over 20 yrs now. Sucks... But the only thing I have found that keeps the pain at a tolerable level... Is to keep moving. I also have arthritis and myofascial pain syndrome, with other issues too, so moving is the only thing that has ever helped.....

lyrica didnt do anything for me really. im taking magnesium malate from a local health food store and its helped alot. I checked with my new prescriber and before i mentioned i was on it she was going to suggest trying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back