• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Klanala's Trauma Diary

Klanala

Learning
What's your alternative reasons to live? ;)

And I don't mean just the big, looks good on promo posters, shit.
I mean the little stuff too.
And not so little, hard to name ones.

& So you remember the feeling of safe... that's actually a good thing. It means what hospital stays offer can be recreated elsewhere, piece by piece. 'Only' needs those pieces fetched & collated together right.

Without someone's nonsense taking a hammer to that castle of glass with how vulnerable shelter it's gonna be, the first few years.

Hello ronin. I thought I would give you an update. I am moved in. Have a new love seat ordered. Only 1 relationship. Firm boundaries set. I have no time money energy to give to people not moving forward blaming others not being accountable etc. Never attending a church again. So many people violated my boundaries doing my move I said enough. Trauma survivors aka codependent are targeted. I no longer care if they think they are well meaning. No is powerful.

I'm glad you feel more empowered and in control of your life @Klanala.

Though I would maybe rethink the black & white thinking, always / nevers, and strict categories of people with time.

They aren't very practical for socializing comfortably as time goes on.

Thank you for your amazing work not just in this move, @joeylittle :tup:

Back