1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last movie or tv series you watched?

Discussion in 'Social' started by Kopykat, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Kopykat

Kopykat Active Member

I will start.

Movie: Hidden Figures. Highly recommend.

Tv series: Bates Motel: I am strangely intrigued by it. Perhaps it makes me feel better about my life lol.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Friday

Friday Raise Hell Moderator

Last Movie : Robots! :D Loooove it. There are certain kinds of CSI animated movies (Nemo, Monsters Inc., How To Train Your Dragon, Wall-E, Avatar -blue people 3D- Despicable Me, that I just go a little :inlove: over.) Robots, with Robin Williams & Ewan McGregor, is soooo one of them!

Last TV series : Not telling. Because I just figured out (several seasons in) why my sister has been calling me the nickname she's been calling me for over a decade. :bag: We don't watch the same TV. We just don't. But I was out of things to stream and figured, whatever, it's free. And got hooked. And now a combo of embarassed and paranoid. OMFG. I don't know if I'm just that stereotypical or if she's figured out more about me -and things I don't talk about- than she's let on. >.<

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    Cyberluddite, Ronin, LilLynx and 2 others like this.
  4. Justmehere

Justmehere Defying the odds Moderator Premium Member

Last TV show: Dr. Who

How did I not know about this show sooner?! I am super hooked. I have watched some episodes twice!

Last movie: The Dust Bowl

A History channel movie because yes, I am that much of a nerd. Lol. It also helped me understand my family tree more. My great grandfather was an oakie, and became an alcoholic as the family escaped the dust bowl and headed to California.

5. The Albatross

The Albatross Product of decisions rather than circumstances Premium Member Sponsor $100+

Small Town, Big Mayor from UPtv.

Cyberluddite and Ronin like this.
  6. LuckiLee

LuckiLee I'm a VIP

Doc Martin. I got hooked and now I want to live on that little island.

The new King Arthur movie was really good too.

7. Rain

Rain To have hope is a choice Banned Premium Member Generous $250+

Orange is the new Black, Last man standing, Highway to Heaven

8. Kopykat

Kopykat Active Member

Aren't they making a second Avatar?

I do love Charlie Hunnam

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2017
  9. Kopykat

Kopykat Active Member

Has anyone seen IT yet?

Cyberluddite, Ronin and Rain like this.
  10. She Cat

She Cat Policy Enforcement Banned Premium Member Sponsor $100+

Blacklist

11. Tornadic Thoughts

Tornadic Thoughts I'm a VIP

A documentary about a man who interacted daily with mule deer, called "Touching the Wild", and one about prosperity, discussing businesses who make conscious choices, called, "Prosperity".

12. Rain

Rain To have hope is a choice Banned Premium Member Generous $250+

Beauty and the Beast

13. The Albatross

The Albatross Product of decisions rather than circumstances Premium Member Sponsor $100+

Wadjda (movie)
    The Good Doctor (series)

@Justmehere - my grandparents in south Nebraska were also affected by the dust bowl and that's how they came to California though my grandfather Charlie never would speak about "how" because so many people were turned away at the borders. My grandmother was pregnant with my father during that time. So I bookmarked online a 50 minute segment of what you shared about the dust bowl.

Cyberluddite and Justmehere like this.
Show Sidebar