• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Learning Centre Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
This thread is to notify members of all learning centre updates, being new presentations added, or a presentation modified.

The [DLMURL="http://www.ptsdforum.org/misc.php?do=page&template=learning"]PTSD learning centre[/DLMURL] has just been updated to include the first of a series of military presentations in regard to military training programming / deprogramming.

Last edited:
I have now released the second part to the military programming / deprogramming series, focused more upon the training effects for combat.

I have added a relaxation presentation that I download and converted into a web friendly format, called "A Place Called Earth." Some may off seen it in emails doing the rounds. Gives you a bigger picture of what our earth contains, the events that take place, the danger, courage and spectacular moments in life itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back