Letting Go

Renly

MyPTSD Pro
Oh I wonder what you'll end up growing! I'm disoriented at the new house but I'm trying to stay happy and thankful for what it is. Not what I miss.

Do you have indoor plants? Btw I LOVE mint tea!!
Me too...I tend to kill all the plants I try to grow lol, but maybe I will get the hang of it this next go around. I love raspberry bushes, reminds me of good memories eating them right off the bush as a kid and I would love to have some. I would also love to have avocado trees - but they wont survive in this climate, unfortunately. I do have a couple indoor plants (and they are still alive), ha!

I have moved a lot of times, and there have been many places I missed, too. I would definitely miss a lovely little cottage. I am glad you are focusing on the positives. But it really is okay to be sad about it when you need to be. You were really forced away from your old home and that is very sad. What an awful experience. You are very brave.

I think you are doing a wonderful job. But also please ignore this message if it is triggering to you right now.

I am just sitting with you and our tea and watching the dogs run.

Defaultxlove

MyPTSD Pro
You're so wise I'm like uhh this is so true and sad haha let's definitely ignore my trigger right now it's not worth it. I am good.

B would have hens to watch run around!
Crap I forgot about my tea haha my head seems to spill over today. Glad you understand.

Renly

MyPTSD Pro
I have to go now and get ready and drive to therapy. I will let you know how it goes when its over. Thank you for being with me this morning. It helped me so much. I hope that you enjoy your morning. I will be thinking about you.

Renly

MyPTSD Pro
I've never done Emdr but it seems to work very well for you!!
I can’t recommend it enough. It’s super hard, but when it works, it works. It’s like the bad memories loose all their grip and my nervous system re-regulates and I feel better. It’s just I have a lot of memories to sort through. For people with just a couple it works fast. Might take me some time.