Letting Go

elephant

MyPTSD Pro
Hi! <3 Animals are great in so many ways 🥰 I think you have answered this before but i can’t remember, do you have more than one dog?

I’d love to have a dog but it’s so much work plus it doesn’t fit our everyday life. But I have two cats and they have 4 legs and a nose too so they’re somewhat alike 🤣😍

elephant

MyPTSD Pro
Oh, that reminds me of my friend's dog Flora. She's a golden retriever and she was obsessed with pens when she was a puppy. The day before an important dog show, she got her hands (paws) on a pen and bite it so that the ink spread out all over her legs and nose 🤣 I think they managed to get most of it off of her but you could still spot some blue shades 🤣

I'm feeling much better today, thanks for asking 💕 How're you feeling today?

Renly

MyPTSD Pro
Feel emotional and tired. I walked my aunt's dog, Bleu, he's an all black German shepherd (the size of a wolf!). He's BT's brother (the neighbors dog).

I feel disconnected from people around me but I'm okay. Thinking and feeling a lot.
I’m feeling pretty disconnected from people as well…but I think I’m suppressing things. On the bright side, B is having a great time running around today. Hope you are feeling better @Defaultxlove

Defaultxlove

MyPTSD Pro
I’m feeling pretty disconnected from people as well…but I think I’m suppressing things. On the bright side, B is having a great time running around today. Hope you are feeling better @Defaultxlove
Thanks Renly..I just pulled into the lake. It looks like it's gonna storm and the sun is going down.
I think I'm suppressing too actually. So many feelings! Happy to be talking to you 🥰

Defaultxlove

MyPTSD Pro
I don't want to be sad, but I am. I might be complaining? I feel messed with. I might be.
Had a nightmare last night, all night!

I need to stay focused with everything I need to do today. I might be miserable, might be okay. I have T at 1130. That's good. Slowly waking up.
Feel angry and closed up. It's strong and exhausting.

I don't like fighting. I think: what's the quickest way to resolve this and let's do it.

The fights in my dream were so stupid! They make me furious. The behavior in the dream matched how I've experienced people.

I feel good and sore from running. Once I'm done being angry/upset I think I'll be fine! That's so good. Thank God.

Last edited: