Letting Go

Defaultxlove

MyPTSD Pro
I appreciate texting with my big brother. We're talking some heavy stuff but he's funny.

He asked "how much of the truth do you want?" and proceeded to offer me percentages. One way to get my attention 😆😂🤣 of course I said straight.

Reminds me of all our fun as kids. He's creative and funny. Also have you ever seen that meme:

"Some of yall never been tackled by your big brother for no reason and it shows" or something like that. Yah my life.

I feel awake it's 9. Hm. Still triggered from therapy. Need to unwind I guess.

Last edited:

Defaultxlove

MyPTSD Pro
I’m happy you have your brother! That is a nice thing. What kind of activities are you thinking?
If I can't sleep I will clean, and be in the shed? Loving the shed window opened. Before with the seedlings in here, I needed the windows closed.

How are you?!

Renly

MyPTSD Pro
If I can't sleep I will clean, and be in the shed? Loving the shed window opened. Before with the seedlings in here, I needed the windows closed.

How are you?!
Ooh that’s nice. I love when the weather is nice in the night to have the windows open. I’m still numb. So I am feeling good. I wrote T an email and gave her the highlights of my notes this week because as of now I don’t want to talk about any of it during therapy. So at least she knows what’s up just in case I don’t talk. I’m driving back home tomorrow from the in-laws with B. Hubs will be coming back in another day or 2. I’m just relaxing right now.