Letting Go

elephant

MyPTSD Pro
Hope you feel better soon 🫂 ❤️
I think I know your feeling.. that sounds like A. When he wanted to wake me up, he either bite me or scratched me in the face. If that didn't work, he would use his tail and hit me in the face with it. Wonderful way of waking up 😆

Are you thinking of things that's happened in tha past?

Thank you for asking! I'm feeling much better now, have had a couple of bleh-days. Upset over some things (might write about that in my diary when I get home) but overall feeling calm. Listening to music, that helps 😊

Defaultxlove

MyPTSD Pro
Wonderful way of waking up 😆
Exactly!
Are you thinking of things that's happened in tha past?
I feel like it's difficult for me to communicate still, like the strings aren't attached. Sunday I got so many different triggers it was extremely mind altering. I'm not freaked out, just have to remember this is what happens to my brain. I'm doing everything I can to get better and it takes time.

I'm glad you are feeling better!

elephant

MyPTSD Pro
I'm doing everything I can to get better and it takes time.
Good thing you're aware it takes time! It does take time and at least I get impatient when things don't happen as quickly as I'd like them to (read: Now, but preferably yesterday!).

I feel like it's difficult for me to communicate still, like the strings aren't attached.
I also struggle with communication, I always thought that was my autism though. I often find writing easier than talking. Do you have a way of communication that's "easier"?

Defaultxlove

MyPTSD Pro
@elephant communication is normally easy for me any which way.

I feel incapable of handling specific thoughts and stuff :/

It's like the thoughts form-- I feel like I have comprehension and crumble/poof back to shut off.

Last edited: