Letting Go

Lilac98

MyPTSD Pro
I also struggle with communication, I always thought that was my autism though. I often find writing easier than talking. Do you have a way of communication that's "easier"?
I find writing things easier than talking too cause of autism

Some worse because I'm tired of the little dog here. I feel so bad saying that but she nipped my nose this morning to wake me up.
My family dog sits on your head if you ignore him and don't get up according to my parents

Defaultxlove

MyPTSD Pro
Left early this morning to go to the store. I think my old neighbors car is in the parking lot but we'll see. I'm feeling strong enough to see either of them (S or RJ) but..if she (S) puts on a political face/show- I'm calling her out. I don't care.

Oh no I want to fight bad. Feelings. But I'm okay.

Woke up 445. Heard the birds that was it got up.

Ruger is bigger, the catalpa tree is in bloom. Tried to get pictures of it.
IMG_20220621_1859553.jpg
IMG_20220621_1900144.jpg
IMG_20220621_1908136.jpg

Defaultxlove

MyPTSD Pro
Last marriage therapy, the T agreed the marriage is over. She also impressed heavily upon him that what I'm looking for in the marriage is normal and not too much.

Victory! thank you Jesus.

Since then he's been like a magnet to me. 🧐🧐

Didn't see old neighbor thankfully.

Im a special brand of shut down right now. Just gonna stay busy, enjoy what I can and rest when I need to.

Defaultxlove

MyPTSD Pro
thankful:
The air outside smells so good after some light rain
Just saw "someone's cat" sitting outside the shed!🤔 In my head I am already buying cat food for it. We will see. What if it's a stray? It might need help.
Ruger is here
Today is therapy
The books from my aunt I still need to go through
Food/shelter/nice things

Ill be happier when I can hear the birds.