Letting Go

Survivor3

MyPTSD Pro
I'm glad...I haven't been out here in the early morning in a while. How are you? What's happening with the saxophone (if you want to discuss). Just in the mood to talk.
I've just been to the shop to get milk and 2 packets of cheese doritos. There was light rain. They said we might get thunder storms today or tomorrow. You can smell in the air that rain is coming.

I'm trying to summon the courage to phone up about the saxophone lessons. My friend R said she wasn't sure if they actually did them, bit of a downer but when I'm ready I'll call.

Defaultxlove

MyPTSD Pro
IMG_20220623_0522445.jpg

@elephant the little glass bird, I thought you might like. I'll pray for rain to my friend Elly

Defaultxlove

MyPTSD Pro
I just removed a tiny spider from my living room. It had built a wonderful Web over my saxophone case but it was stopping me from getting to it so I put him in the bathroom.
Couldn't decide between laugh and love on this one. Put it in the bathroom!?

I'm thrilled about you and this saxophone. I think they are sexy too (not in a weird touching kind of way, but so appealing it's sexy). I imagine you having a ton of fun, feeling much better. When you're ready.

I played the clarinet. I think I donated it. 🤔

Survivor3

MyPTSD Pro
Couldn't decide between laugh and love on this one. Put it in the bathroom!?

I'm thrilled about you and this saxophone. I think they are sexy too (not in a weird touching kind of way, but so appealing it's sexy). I imagine you having a ton of fun, feeling much better. When you're ready.

I played the clarinet. I think I donated it. 🤔
Yeah I try to be respectful to all of God's creatures, I mean I hate spiders but I won't kill them and nothing gets in-between me and my sax now!

Your right they are sexy and I'm super buzzed about it. I try and visualise playing it, learning songs and scales. I'll get there eventually 😌.

Defaultxlove

MyPTSD Pro
Muffled grumpiness. Silent complaining and groanings.

I'm off to get fresh bagels. I know I'm in an irritable mood when I want to cut my hair off. (?) It just bothers me.

I have so much important life adult things to do. I need to get my head straight. T at 10 I want to cancel again. Why am I avoiding T?? Interesting.