Letting Go

Lilac98

MyPTSD Pro
Oh hmm...it's like if there were boxes in my head of all different types of information in them, my therapist and I just rummaged through them, making a mess. And I need things to be organized in my mind for me to function.
To me that's just thinking about things but I don't really have a load of boxes it's more like trying to figure out what might be behind the fog and occasionally getting things that may or may not be clues that don't make sense to me.

Sideways

Mod Note:
My oversleeping is getting worse. Mum thinks it's cause I'm malnourished.
I'm better with eating. I eat twice a day. I weigh more but I stopped weighing myself so I don't know what it is now but I was 7 stone something. My body didn't look like mine yesterday. It looked too much like an adults body.
I don't really have a load of boxes it's more like trying to figure out what might be behind the fog and occasionally getting things that may or may not be clues that don't make sense to me.
@Lilac98 - this is @Defaultxlove 's Trauma Diary. It's fine to join the conversation, but this is not the place to bring up all the things you are struggling with.

Sorry for the interruption guys!!

Defaultxlove

MyPTSD Pro
Ordered pizza, went to pick it up RJ is in there. This is the best pizza place, but it's way closer to my house than theirs where I used to live. Feel a little invaded upon. It's definitely the best and worth the drive. I walked in, tried to stay in (he was paying for his food) -- I walked to the back and I'm back in my car. I parked away from his car which I now realize is his car.

I'm waiting for him to leave before I go back in. Not worth forcing myself to be upset about. And he's gone. Whew.