Letting Go

Defaultxlove

MyPTSD Pro
Mind sharing what made you decide to go in the first place? It is ok if you dont want to. I've had 3 MRIs done. Its loud and enclosed, so if you are claustrophobic, you'll def. need meds.

Hoping for all good news!

🫂 Hugs 🫂
Thanks StillPen it means a lot to have support right now. I was sent to the neurologist to find out why I had a seizure (or seizure like response) during physical therapy massage. I've also had paralysis like locking up where I've completely panicked and was hysterical because I couldn't move. My brain was initiating movement but my body was limp/non responsive.

I gave her a list of symptoms with tallies for each occurrence over the past three months. she said most of it looks psychiatric related, but some of my symptoms have been consistent/ they concern her.

I went to a regular MRI idk how long ago and the noises were so loud/I was too sensitive. I had aura, which they said is pre seizure feelings, so I got out of the machine.

This time will be in an open MRI and I told her I want enough xanax to be sleepy. But shes doing the Ativan. So I'll need to find a driver and schedule it.

Thanks for caring 🫂

Renly

MyPTSD Pro
Thanks StillPen it means a lot to have support right now. I was sent to the neurologist to find out why I had a seizure (or seizure like response) during physical therapy massage. I've also had paralysis like locking up where I've completely panicked and was hysterical because I couldn't move. My brain was initiating movement but my body was limp/non responsive.

I gave her a list of symptoms with tallies for each occurrence over the past three months. she said most of it looks psychiatric related, but some of my symptoms have been consistent/ they concern her.

I went to a regular MRI idk how long ago and the noises were so loud/I was too sensitive. I had aura, which they said is pre seizure feelings, so I got out of the machine.

This time will be in an open MRI and I told her I want enough xanax to be sleepy. But shes doing the Ativan. So I'll need to find a driver and schedule it.

Thanks for caring 🫂
I am sorry about this. I imagine it is very stressful. I had an MRI once about 7-8 years ago, but I am a huge brain science fan, so it was mostly just exciting for me - although there was some fear associated with my procedure and possible diagnosis (which lucky for me I did not have the serious suspected diagnosis).

I am glad you are looking into medical care. You deserve it. One of my besties has epilepsy, so I am familiar with the struggles of seizures and related problems. The paralysis must have been terrifying.

Sending all the love in my heart directly to you. Praying for comfort and healing and peace.

Defaultxlove

MyPTSD Pro
I'm making maple granola and all I know is it's cheering me up A LOT!

A and I are taking the kids somewhere fun again today.

I'm going to call very shortly to schedule my MRI.

I'm glad to feel okay even though I feel pretty crappy.

Realized after I suggested the place, it's in the same neighborhood of the police invasion. Too late to cancel. Sigh. At least I'm okay and A can read if I need help.