Letting Go

Survivor3

MyPTSD Pro
You can tell me if you want. I'll be thinking of you!
This is going to sound a bit moany and 2 faced but when I was at the welcome cafe yesterday my friend S was coming out with all these nonsense long winded stories and I thought your driving me nuts. There was some good conversation with other people though. S is a friend but only in small doses!

I am very grateful for those groups and people but I was sitting there thinking "I need to be involved in something more intellectually challenging.

Also thinking about my dad, he's alot better now and I wished I loved him but I just don't and can't. Can't forget what he was like and the damage he caused.

Survivor3

MyPTSD Pro
Thank you...I suggested we don't hang out because I'm in this mood and she said no it's fine let's go. (Summed up).

I'm feeling very weird and hiding like.
I understand, that said yesterday when A phoned me about going out, at first I said no, and then I thought "f*ck it, go out"!!! And I'm very pleased I did. Get out and just enjoy it!!!

Defaultxlove

MyPTSD Pro
I understand, that said yesterday when A phoned me about going out, at first I said no, and then I thought "f*ck it, go out"!!! And I'm very pleased I did. Get out and just enjoy it!!!
I'm impressed you went out S3!

A's son just called me aunt *me .. how super cute.

Im eating granola can still barely think.

How are you?

Survivor3

MyPTSD Pro
I'm impressed you went out S3!

A's son just called me aunt *me .. how super cute.

Im eating granola can still barely think.

How are you?
I'm OK, horizontal on the couch with sporadic pacing round the living room! Mum arranged that we go out for lunch a week tomorrow so that will be nice. I have to go get nicotine sprays tomorrow morning and will probably go to the cafe for breakfast, maybe. I've been processing shit. Just getting my thoughts together.

I still feel blessed that your my friend 💛 💓 💖.

An hour and a half and I take my meds.