Letting Go

Survivor3

MyPTSD Pro
I rather be at home. A insisted I come out and she's right to do so. I'm just fighting living today. Fighting myself. I'm having good moments just also the rollercoaster is real. Pissed off a bit. Venting I guess.
It's good to vent. I'm having flashbacks of my abusers but A text me and he's going to another music night. His friend H is going aswell. I've met her a few times before, she's good. So I'm going aswell. Another night out.

Defaultxlove

MyPTSD Pro
@elephant yes the weather is absolutely bothering me. I'm trying to just get over it. It makes me emotionally weak. I keep thinking...I'll be better next time it's hot out. I'm getting stronger right now just by standing outside.

It's definitely a bad day for me emotionally as well. I woke up deep in feels and I keep imagining I'm in bed or on the couch falling asleep.

Defaultxlove

MyPTSD Pro
It's hot here too. A ridiculous forecast has just come up, 40 degrees C in a week from now -- way beyond a new record 🙄

Any idea what you're pissed off about?
I'm pissed I cant think straight and I have so much going on. I don't know what else to do to help myself so its just plain difficult. Sucks.