Letting Go

Survivor3

MyPTSD Pro
Huh! What's been on my mind??

My ex girlfriends family and how much I detest them. The man at college that was always sexually harassing me. The fact that I have a fantastic counselor, thank god.

Proud of myself for going out this morning and getting things done. It's not easy living on your own for multiple reasons. Grateful that I have a good relationship now with my brother.

Survivor3

MyPTSD Pro
@Survivor3 I notice you're talking about these things better. :) yay!

Sorry to hear these things though.
Have you and him finally connected? Since him not answering a text
Yeah he apologised for that. Everyone has their ways and my brother has his. I hope its not raining tomorrow so I'll go to the cafe in the park. When you sit at the cafe there are ducks and Robins at your feet. Their not scared of people at all.

Defaultxlove

MyPTSD Pro
We're you walking the neighbours dog. I love walking in the woods.
No but that dog has my heart my Aunt said I can walk him when I'd like to, she will tell his owner I need to walk him. Feel so blessed.

It's a beautiful community where my aunt lives. Lots of old beautiful historic buildings.
Is there rain inthe forecast for you? I love the idea of you being with the animals there!

Survivor3

MyPTSD Pro
No but that dog has my heart my Aunt said I can walk him when I'd like to, she will tell his owner I need to walk him. Feel so blessed.

It's a beautiful community where my aunt lives. Lots of old beautiful historic buildings.
Is there rain inthe forecast for you? I love the idea of you being with the animals there!
I don't know if there's rain forecast. Your Aunts place sounds wonderful, just the tonic for you after yesterday's problems. I'm just settling in for the evening now. I can't wait to get out tomorrow. You sound alot happier 😊 now.

Defaultxlove

MyPTSD Pro
Hope you have a nice night @Survivor3 thanks for checking on me.

I am really enjoying the weather. I took a walk up to this reservoir where the water was blue/green clear pretty.

Walked some cool trails a little. I hope I can get to sleep early tonight.