• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Lgbt With Ptsd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I can't be the only lgbt person here. Who else is, that's open about it? Share your pride!

I'm bigender and androflexible, and have Complex PTSD.

Bigender means I'm both genders, but never at the same time. Normally, some days I'm male and other days I'm female. Since October though, my genders kinda went poof and left me rather genderless.. it isn't normal for me, and I'm assuming is simply has to do with my ptsd and the time of the year it is. Long story... I'm hoping they both return soon though, as I'm rather fond of my usual gender duality.

Androflexible is a one word way of saying I'm both a mostly straight woman and a mostly gay man. Or, that I'm attracted to males, men, masculinity, and even feminine males sometimes.

Living as male RL-ish (writing 'ish' because complicated health situation & legal nonsense with all places I've lived/want to live) & I'm not anything on that cis-heteronormative scale.

I mostly don't give a damn for what rules say, I give a damn if it's danger to me & mine and / or in the way to my objectives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back