• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

London (UK) Therapy/ist recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine

Learning
Hi so I've just been unceremonially dumped by my therapist because I expressed suicidal ideations, we were doing EDMR for 10 months or so, I've spent years doing talking therapies with other therapists on the NHS. If anyone in London can recommend a good therapist for trauma processing who aims to tackle PTSD in a curative way please let me know. I'm seeking a LGBTQ friendly therapist ASAP.

thank you x

Perhaps look into clinics of sexual health as they have counselors for people who suffered rape. There is one in the east end that seemed very friendly to me. If they don't have the service itself, they probably will know where to find the right one. It must be somewhere on my history I'll have a lookup and hope I can find the name and the address again. I think it was somewhere on the Victoria line but I might be wrong.

Mental Health | Step Forward (Tower Hamlets) | Young People's Charity East London – Free Support Services – Counselling, Wellbeing & Mental Health, LGBTQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back