• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Looking at life through wavy glass.

• Thread starter Deleted member 37474
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 37474

I just told my 16 year old that I can't believe it will be October next week. Have we even been school supply shopping yet? I barely remember going with her to get some clothes. She said, "mom, I bought my own school supplies the first week of school!" :bored: I asked her if I paid for them and she said no. I am guessing my younger child just scrounged around to find stuff she needs from the house. I do remember some basic pre-school shopping. Maybe we got enough then?:confused: We did have the two week hurricane glitch. Also, a work bully crisis and starting trauma therapy. My youngest's cutting and sexual identity issues. And my husband working 12 hour days seven days a week.:banghead:

I think I also got sucked into this online world and friends from here. I have got to do better.:bag:

I feel like I have been watching my life go by like looking into wavy glass. I have just had to tackle thing after thing as it happens, but am not fully living in my present day. Is this ptsd or is there more to it? I know my thyroid levels are good right now. I keep wondering if it is the start of menopause? I am pretty regular, but who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back