• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Looking back at past accomplishments

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovak

Confident
This part of the forum is so inspirational. I'm going through a really bad patch. Sometimes it feels like I'm not going to get through it. But in the past years I've accomplished so much that I am so proud of.
I got a job in 2012. Managed to build up my hours to fulltime and get promoted three times. I put in the work to get 5 diploma's and complete another 5 courses. I married to an amazing, kind, loving man. We bought a house together, and we both bought cars. I have my own awesome cat, even though he's not very cuddly, i love him so much.
The relationship with my parents has never been better. I actually go see them now when things are rough, instead of avoiding them.

From being a scared teenager with nothing to hope or live for, I've build up an amazing life and created wonderful opportunities.

If i get better this time, I don't even have to build up anything... I can just go back to what I've worked so hard for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back