• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Looking For a Chat - PTSD Holds Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy, Troy Troy,
My you are eager to chat this evening. I'm on line now, but you're probably doing something else now. How are you? It's been a while since grad. Not really that long, but long enough. I've had a very busy two weeks between grad and Cohort 19. Too busy doing things I don't want to do like assignments etc. but at least they'll be finished soon. Can't wait for that. How has it been at home?

Cohort 19 started this week and they're a great group of people. Do you remember the Pre-program Lunch and how you felt that day?.....they were the same. A new environment, new people, unsure of what will happen, but after the first two days, like you guys, they're settling those nervous a little. I'm very proud of you for breaking through your fears and everyone else who has attended programs like this for that matter. Was it worth going through it Troy?

Have you heard from Alex recently, I wonder if Tammy has had the baby yet? Alex if you're reading this let us know!!!! and post some photos.

Righto, I'm gonna have an early night and hit the books in the morning (what a way to spend a Saturday!).
Take care Troy and say hi to the girls for me.

Someone at last

Evelyn, good to hear from you.

Just thought I would check and see if my first attempt on this wonderful invention actually worked. How has everything been mate? good I hope.
Yeah all seems to be cruising along have had a few bad days through the weeks proceeding the course but that is to be expected I spose. I`m not sure weather this message is in the public domain or directly to you ,just another thing to try and work out . I plan to come in and have a brew next week and say G`day to everyone. Well my friend I better get back to the housebitch duties before the Boss gets home from the workshop at Uni.
Take care mate, thanks for replying.

Regards Troy

See, you post, people reply, then you reply later, and so on. Its quite difficult to run a live chat on a forum, as it tends to be quite slow for those purposes.

What you write here is in the public eye. If you want to send something privately to another, use the private messaging system. Basically, if your click the users name (at the top of posts they make), a list will drop down, with an option to private message that user. You can also use "quick links" at the top of each page, or read the FAQ's for more help.

Cohort 19 Evelyn... wow! Your last course and then a qualified social worker! Are you getting excited yet? All these years have come to a close? Now you'll have to take on your masters ha??? He he... no rest for the wicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back