Undiagnosed Looking for help coping


New Here
I wish I knew what was goin on with me ... I feel as though my head is going to explode. I'm a victim of sexual abuse by a priest. I really could use a friend ... someone to listen to and talk with. I'm scared. I'm angry ... and I feel as though I contributed to the abuse. It happened a long time ago .... and I still can't get it out of my head!!!!!! Please tell me what to do.


Welcome to the forum!

Mod Note: I've created a new thread for your question so that folks here can respond to your question directly. If you have any questions, please let us know at Contact Us, which you can find by scrolling to the bottom of the page.

And back to your question: do you have a therapist helping you work through your traumatic experiences?