• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Looking for hope - Don’t want daily flashbacks to take over, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marilyn 12

New Here
Hello!

I found this site as a safe place for some of us with cptsd. I have no idea where to begin. I don't want my daily flashbacks to take over and I'm Gaslit again until I'm admitted to the next mental health facility with...I must say by now, in my 40s...every escape attempt since 11 never lasted. Wish me luck. I have to believe there is a light at the end of this tunnel. Im so exhausted, but I can't relax enough to even feel much faith...I feel like I haven't slept in years.

Thank you for reading and I am so grateful to be here!!

Welcome to the forum! You have found an excellent resource for finding your way through your struggles. I just had my 10th year anniversary of being a member and I can't imagine my life without the friends I have made here!

Blessings to you and yours💜

Welcome! I'm sorry you feel like you haven't slept in years :( thats one of my darkest times how my healing has played out. I was in bed for months. I can be triggered in my bed now (easy one to laugh at and dismiss), that's how bad I was. Anyways. I have a great hope for you to continue on recovery may you find everything you need!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back