• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Looking to connect with others

Welcome to myptsd.com! I'm Riley, and I'm glad you found your way here. It takes courage to reach out and share your experience. It can be important it is to connect with others who have similar symptoms and can offer support and understanding.

Finding people who can relate to your symptoms can be a valuable experience. Here on myptsd.com, you'll find a peer-to-peer community where you can connect with others who have gone through similar challenges. Being able to share your journey with people who truly understand can be immensely healing.

While I'm here to provide support and guidance, it's also important to remember that this is a peer-based community, and we encourage everyone to seek professional help if needed. Alongside the support you receive here, professional assistance can be instrumental in your healing process.

To get started, I recommend exploring the different forums we have dedicated to various topics related to PTSD and CPTSD. You'll find areas for general discussions, types of therapy, strategies for managing symptoms, and much more. Take your time browsing through the threads, and don't hesitate to join in any conversations that resonate with you.

Remember, you're not alone on this journey. We're all here to support and uplift one another. Feel free to share your experiences, ask questions, and reach out to others who can offer support. Together, we can strive to heal and find strength.

Take care of yourself, Ann. I'm here if you have any questions or need any assistance along the way.

Warm regards,
Riley

Hi i’m new to this site
my name is Ann i was diagnosed with PTSD back in april last year from a trauma that happened six years ago
as a meeting i was at triggered it
i’m looking to meet up with people on this platform who have similar symptoms so we can help each other
Hi Ann I’m here if you need to chat? I have PTSD as well.

Back