• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Massconfusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous23

My mind is numb and I'm just doing things to forget the constant hum of negativity but obviously it's constant so it just dims but doesn't go away. I can't focus in school, all i do is waste (in my opinion it's not a waste at all) my time away by reading, watching shows and reading and reading-anything but doing actual school work and shit. I don't want to talk to anyone and neither do I have the energy to. I'm in bed all the time besides when I'm at school. I don't know what I want anymore, I don't know who I am anymore, I don't care for either, either. I'm stuck and I don't know which way to move. Yet at the same time I feel like I've been falling through darkness all this time. What do I do? What do I do?

You reach out to us and hear that we are here for you. Can’t tell you what to do, but know that we’ve all been there at one time or another, perhaps even more than once and are not there now. So I offer you hope, and encouragement to take one small step towards where you might want to go, or be or do. Just let it be a maybe, doesn’t have to be certain or even achievable but a direction in which you want to move. Then take a step that way. Remind yourself to keep going even if it’s just one moment at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back