• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Medicare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klanala

Learning
I am in the process of investigating options to medicare and medicare advantage. I do not believe it is sustainable anymore due to covid19 and have come to believe it is welfare and the government controls health care and outcomes instead of patients and doctors. I am on SSDI yet work PT so I have it. There is conceriege medical practices and ST hospitalization. We have a failed system. I reported my medicare advantage plan to CMS twice in the last 13 months for errors. If others fail we change our behavior.

I have CMS form 1763 to fill out and mail. Disenroll from Medicare- for me part b. I am close to choosing a direct primary care plan. I have learn that those on medicare get their health care determined by the us govt. The same govt that since late january has denied in many ways this pandemic. My medicare advantage plan makes errors and unneeded calls to me. My part b premium money is mine. I am taking it back to redirect it to my health care choices. I have had enough.

Have a woman who is an expert Medicare who will come tomorrow and helpp me with it.

I checked out the Hospital's help but it is only for folks who don't have insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back