• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Minor Tweaking - Please Report Any Connection Errors / Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
I'm slowly tweaking the server to find a balance for all resources, as such, any tweak I make will take 24hrs to understand any positive or negative issues.

I will list here that I have made a change -- if you suddenly encounter cloudflare popup errors or such, anything that you haven't experienced in the past days or weeks, tell me about it here immediately please. Just post onto this thread.

This thread is not for chit chat -- sudden issues only. Everything else will get deleted.

Report the specific issue please you experience, copy and paste the text for example / describe it as best you can. Name the device and browser.

If I don't see it, or know about it, I can't correct it / apply the issue to the change I've made.

Change: decreased working child processes to increase database in memory.

----- This one is ruled off as OK with no issues reported -----

Last edited:
856 PM PST guest / hadn't logged in, yet.
917 PM PST member

Slow to load pages & then
Safari cannot connect because the server is not responding

Clearing C&C fixes things

iPad Mini running Safari

Older iOS & device, so it may be on my end, but as you'd asked figured the data point might be useful.

Made a tweak to slightly increase connections to see if any further cloudflare errors occur.

Tweaked ulimit down, increase workers.

Made a few minor tweaks... tell me if there are any abnormalities please.

I have a rather large addition to make to performance this weekend which will take the site out for 15 - 30 minutes, but that will be done in off peak times.

Significant change to database tables made -- please report any login problems immediately i.e. cookie issues, as the session table was edited.

I have disabled some further mysql config settings to see if performance improves. Report any issues with posting if they occur please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back