• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Mood tracking apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

EveHarrington

MyPTSD Pro
Hi,

I’m looking for feedback on mood tracking apps. I need to be able to track my mood throughout the day as I want to be able to see if I’m improving over time.

What apps have you tried? What do you like about them? What do you dislike about them?

Thank you!

The main one I use is Moodscope. I don't know how well it works if you want to record more than one score a day. My favorite thing about it is how it calculates a score. There's real variation, and I feel like it is generally accurate. I do wish that there was a card that correlated more closely with anxiety, though. Unless you're willing to pay for a premium account, there isn't much that you can do with your information, though. They let you record stuff that happened that day, but it's just a big text box. I stopped bothering with that feature after a few weeks of using it.

I used Optimism until they were discontinued, and I haven't found anything that I like as much yet. I loved that they would let you track anything you could possibly want to. I tried Emotion Sense but it is pretty useless for someone like me that doesn't use their phone much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back