• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Most Informative Site I Have Seen On Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

shimmerz

MyPTSD Pro
I just wanted to drop this in here. I ran into this site yesterday and found it to be a wealth of information. I hope it helps someone along the way.

What struck me most of all were the You Are Not Crazy and the Covert Emotional Abuse sections but honestly, the whole site is wonderful as far as I am concerned.

You Are Not Crazy - The Mend Project

I encourage anyone else with good resources on abuse to post it here as well. Especially these days while people are literally trapped inside their houses with potential abuse happening. Proper information, coping skills and validation are extremely important to people right now.

What struck me most of all were the You Are Not Crazy and the Covert Emotional Abuse sections but honestly, the whole site is wonderful as far as I am concerned.
Thank you @shimmerz..
Im in a difficult place today.. will check it out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back