Moving stress

Defaultxlovee

Confident
Looking for support big time. I'm managing jus okay. Moving due to harassing neighbors. Doctor concerned i will have a heart attack. I'm under 30yrs old. It's a very high stress environment.

We found a house to put an offer one and the anticipation is physically painful.

I don't want to flip out on anyone. The realtor for example works really well for us. But I want to tell whats taking so long! I feel like I'll be letting my therapist down if I call her again .

I can't seem to think straight.
Any support appreciated

Friday

Worst case scenario? Lease an RV for a few months.

It’s the off-season, and even on-season companies were putting 1-2 week gaps between leases, or sealing & fuming them… so that nixes the contagion factors of hotels.

Alternatively? A month to month apartment.

Both options let you pack out your house in preparation of moving, and live elsewhere whilst house-hunting. Instead of all your hopes & energies focused on a single now-now-now-NOW-now-now? You have options. Buys you a little space and peace of mind.

arfie

MyPTSD Pro
I like to focus on physical symptoms when I am dealing with anticipation anxiety. There's not allot I can do to rush the process, if I am even willing to take the risks involved with rushing a move. Easing the pain of that brick solid neck sounds like a mighty fine place to start. Perhaps some gentle stretches?

Breathing with you, Lovee. Anticipation anxiety sucks, both literally and figuratively.

Defaultxlovee

Confident
I just want to say good luck.This is such a stressful time! I hope you hear back soon.
Hi JGirl thank you very much. Our offer was accepted and we are awaiting the inspection reports 😬 I addressed the need of control/ to feel safe. And am doing much better. 💕💕💕💕

I like to focus on physical symptoms when I am dealing with anticipation anxiety. There's not allot I can do to rush the process, if I am even willing to take the risks involved with rushing a move. Easing the pain of that brick solid neck sounds like a mighty fine place to start. Perhaps some gentle stretches?

Breathing with you, Lovee. Anticipation anxiety sucks, both literally and figuratively.
Yes I slept with the heating pad for a couple nights. Stretches did help too! Thank you for the support!! I posted an update

JGirl

Confident
Hi JGirl thank you very much. Our offer was accepted and we are awaiting the inspection reports 😬 I addressed the need of control/ to feel safe. And am doing much better. 💕💕💕💕
Congratulations! I am so happy for you. I just sold a house that I need to be away from( I was renting it out) and am waiting for the buyer to have financing approved. Cheers to moving forward! 🍷

enough

MyPTSD Pro
I hate the day of the move more than any other part, but it sounds like you are glad to go and eager to arrive. havent done it in years but did regularly for many years before that, the move day usually had me stressed at daybreak and panic mode by dark. get boxes, load them, be ready, rent a truck or borrow a pickup but no open trailers or crammed cars, don't ask. I got better and better at prepping and the day of got tolerable but never fun. probably Waaay better today with cell phones. happy for you