• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Ms K - Molested as a Child

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbieruth

New Here
Hi I'm new at this. I was molested as a child for 6 years not only by a family member but also a few of his friends. I'm having a problem with nightmares and I 'm acting them out, it seems that know one knows how to treat this becouse I only act things out in my sleep I hurt myself and I don't know I'm doing it until I feel the pain, and then it is to late. Is there any place that takes patients in patient that helps with PTSD nightmares and acting them out that any one is aware of. I need help and I'm not sure where to get it Thanks Ms K

Welcome to the forum bobbie.

I slightly changed your username (as the other form was not acceptable.)

bec

Welcome to the forum bobbie, and basically you found the place that can help you the most. You need to read, you need to learn, you need to find yourself a therapist that is a trauma expert, one who's specialty is to deal with PTSD, and your going to need to suffer a lot of pain in order to come out of where you are, that is the unfortunate side of this, there is no easy way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back