• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

My Disgust in PTSD Course Followup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah... good stuff mate. Troy also got his comsuper up to class A now... which is really good for him... Now you too get on the merry-go-round with comsuper... doh!

Yer, I am coming up for the June one, but not attending the course itself, just catching up with everyone from the course. They can bite me after that one...

Finally, I have something to say about this damn PTSD 'get together' or whatever the hell it was supposed to be. 'Bring back my husband!!'. Anthony was much better before he went to Townsville, I can't comment on what did or did not occur at the PTSD Course but I can tell you that Anthony has not been the same since. It is now almost 2 weeks since he came home and he is still struggling with that non-event. Well, that's my vent!!

Here in body... just not mind yet. Damn followup... **** my life up, turn it inside out and put it through a spin cycle, all when I was just getting myself good again. DOH!

Hurry up and come home........we miss you. Even the cats don't want to be near you at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back