• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer my first time trying out any kind of support group

Status
Not open for further replies.

heychey

New Here
I just started getting actual help for my mental health and learning more about my psyche. So this is my first time joining any kind of support group. I just came across this forum site very recently so I am fairly new, bare with me lol.

As far as an intro goes, you can call me Chey. I think a strong suit of mine is how understanding I can be, but that is because of the things I had to learn and understand of my own experiences forced upon me lol. Probably like many others here!

My trauma is complex as I feel like I kind of just spawned in the world randomly. My core beliefs are very fundamentally different than the family I was born in, place I was born in, and I have not been able to thrive because of how confusing and depressing it’s been, but I am on a slow path to figuring it all out. So no matter the semantics, if you are alienated and isolated Bc of who you are/ your own identity, I resonate with you and you aren’t alone. There are better places and people to meet somewhere out there and we are cherished beyond what we’ve experienced.

Just a small intro. It’s nice to be here and meet anyone if anything I said was relatable!

Welcome to the site! You have found a very special place for sure...I am sorry that you have the need for such a place but glad you're here.

There's a ton of information available and a compassionate group of survivors to offer encouragement when needed.

Blessings to you and yours’☮️💟
AKJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back