• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Undiagnosed My intro- basic info

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ren~

New Here
Firstly, I'm young and I know that. I need that to be understood before I make any posts. Secondly, I am currently undiagnosed. I can't tell you which traumatic incident caused my current predicament. All I can say certainly is that I was groomed and have been in a traumatic accident. I hope to seek some answers here and find others that have been through similar things.

Firstly, I'm young and I know that. I need that to be understood before I make any posts.
Unfortunately, we’re not set up as a children’s site, so if you’re not yet 13 the best we can do is point you towards some resources without age restrictions, or that are specifically focused on children/youth... and deactivate/delete your account until you’re of age.

Please feel free to use Contact Us to get in touch with staff, directly, if you’d rather not answer as to your age here. However, I’ll also post a couple of the better known & respected American links below.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back