If you want to be the one she depends on, you have a lot of learning and growing to do.Thanks everyone, for your comments. Sigh. I'm full of remorse and sadness these days. I can't imagine how hard it is to be my sister right now. I want to be the one she can depend on.
Do you now see that:
1) she can wear as much or as little as she wants. It doesn't invite rape.
2) the only thing that stops rape is people not doing the raping.
3) that you re assess your language and your empathy.
4) that you learn about the impact of rape to help you with reassessing your language and empathy
5) that you don't make people do things against her will
6) that you learn how traumatising reporting rape to the police is
7) that you learn and understand about her right to autonomy, and anyone else's.
You have a lot you need to address about yourself here before she can even remotely relie on you. And you need to do some deep work and take absolute responsibility for your actions. Anything less and you're doing her a disservice with any apology as it won't go deep enough to repair the damage you did to the relationship.