• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

My Response Time To People

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
Hi All,

I have received some feedback lately where I have been at fault in replies, PM's etc, usually for being very brief, extremely brief as such, replying with nothing more than exact words, short, sharp answers; this of which some people have thought they may off offended me in some way, or something like that.

I am posting this now, really because it is easier for me to sum up in one thread here, than have to reply in detail to so many people. I do get really really busy here, and the honest facts are, after reading through so many posts, threads, PM's and diaries, I can be here for upto 20 hours straight sometimes. I shit you not.

So, to save me more time, if you PM me, and please do if you want my advice or share something with me, then please do not be offended when I reply often very briefly and too the point, as I do with posts at times, because diaries cannot be responded briefly most of the time.

Do not read this and take away, "I won't disturb Anthony", because that is not what I am saying either. If you have editorial issues, there are plenty of editors here, so they generally handle most of that, so please use them, as that is what they are here for, advice, forum issues, etc... there is more than just me here, however; if you want to PM me about something, personal or chit chat, feel free, just don't be offended if I do not get around to replying for days, or if my reply is short and to the point.

I do not respond that way to offend anyone, nor intentionally give an impression they have somehow upset me, as that is very unlikely with my attitude, but it is more just my own rushing through certain things to get to other tasks at hand. That is the purpose of this post, to let everyone know at once, that my replies will often be delayed, and they will often be brief if they only need brief answers, so my I generally leave out all the pleasantries at times... but those pleasantries are still there, I just don't mention them every PM or post.

Anyway, I hope you get the idea of why I am writing this, and please, DO NOT take away, "I WILL NOT BOTHER ANTHONY" as that is not the intent of this thread. I am available to all, as are the editors here, I just may not be the most reliable if you want instant feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back