• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

My Terror Attack

. I feel like I should be over this but it's only getting wors
It's pretty common for it to get worse before it gets better. But. That means things may be moving around in your head - so it's a good thing. Horrible true, but good

So glad you told your mom!

I'm struggling a lot at the moment with feelings of rejection, and taking things a bit too personally.
A group of friends went to the theatre without me.
My estate agent mentioned that my flat wasn't the cleanest when she came for inspection.
The charity that have been supporting me haven't responded to my email.

I know these seem like tiny things, but each one feels absolutely massive and unbearable. I'm trying to keep positive, but it's just too hard. I feel like nobody wants me here and it would be easier for everyone if I was to just die.
I'm trying my hardest to focus on the friends that DO want me around. And the things that I'm good at. But those thoughts are mostly eclipsed by the overwhelming negatives.

Back