My trauma has left me depressed and highly suicidal

Hi, everyone! I'm a female who is currently struggling with a number of things. I'm currently feeling super low and regretful of something that has happened to me a year ago. Long story short, I feel into the hands of a massive creep on the internet and he made me do some things I am not very proud of and that has left me feeling hopeless and highly depressed. No one knows about it except for a close friend(or should I say ex friend) that accused me of lying and telling them for attention. I feel as though god hates me and I'm the worst human being for what they had me do and record. Today, I did something I promised my mom I would never do again...but I felt like I had no Choice. Self harm is something that I thought I would never resort back to, as I've been 2 years clean. I just don't really know what to do anymore. I tell myself everyday that he manipulated me and is probably manipulating and making someone do the same things(I pray and hope to god he's not), while I'm here, hurting myself everyday. I just wish I could tell my parents about it, but I don't think they'd understand.

joeylittle

Administrator
Hi @Rosieismybais - sorry to hear you're having a bad time of things.

It sounds like your parents (or at least your Mom) know about your self-harming in the past. Would they understand if you asked them to get you some therapy/support, right now?