• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

BPD my wife and me both have BPD and PTSD - is our low self awareness caused by these?

• Thread starter Deleted member 47632
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47632

very low self awarness always been a issue for us for some reason...we both have the ptsd and bpd i think those are symptoms?

How do you know you have low self-awareness? do you have an experience you could share?

self explanitory i guess

by feedback

I'm not sure how to reply because I'm not sure what you're looking for, a lot of your posts seem pretty vague to me.

But I don't think poor self awareness is necessarily a PTSD or BPD thing, read around here and you'll see some of the most self awareness I've ever come across from a lot of posters. That's why people are asking why you think this? Is it something you want to work on, if so, how do you think you would go about doing that?

Welcome to the forum btw :)

If you can hear feedback that is not positive and you are taking ways to understand and maybe even take actions, I feel that is opposite of I have no self -awareness.

That sounds to me actually you are quite reflective person.

If you can hear feedback that is not positive and you are taking ways to understand and maybe even take actions, I feel that is opposite of I have no self -awareness.

That sounds to me actually you are quite reflective person.
feedback of things im unaware of bout myself
ok im lieing bye

I'm not sure how to reply because I'm not sure what you're looking for, a lot of your posts seem pretty vague to me.

But I don't think poor self awareness is necessarily a PTSD or BPD thing, read around here and you'll see some of the most self awareness I've ever come across from a lot of posters. That's why people are asking why you think this? Is it something you want to work on, if so, how do you think you would go about doing that?

Welcome to the forum btw :)
maybe it aint ptsd/bpd but it exists...i aint asking nobody for nothiing thats a fools game im making a statment thats it

I'm not saying it doesn't exist. I'm saying that by posting here you must be looking for something, I'm just asking what that something is so we can see if we can offer it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back