• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

need help finding online work

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am suffering greatly from chronic PTSD and cannot work. I use do customer service at home and have tons of experience. If anyone knows of any legit companies hiring for work at home positions it will help greatly. I think if we can organize a couple of businesses that have work at home position and make it so ptsd sufferers can train and work while recovering would be a great idea. I can't organize something like that now as my brain is limited right now but I could manage some basic work and Do amazing work when I do, I take my job very seriously. So if anyone knows any companies hiring let me know. I am also avoiding working outside of my home because I still run into harassment when I try to work. I need to make money to live to pay for my treatment as well

I'm in the exact same position. I've been looking at flexjobs and virtual vocations, in addition to the standard glassdoor and indeed. Also, ZipRecruiter. There are tons of at home jobs and I know folks who have used these to find work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back