• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Need to Talk Badly

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaya17

New Here
hi, everyone,
i really need to talk to someone badly. so many negative things have happened the last few weeks and i feel like i'm going back to that dark place where nothing matters anymore. i can't concentrate in school at all, my boyfriend's parents are suggesting he leave me because i'm not as well off as they are (at all) and everything i do is blamed on this PTSD diagnosis, even if i have a right to be angry or upset. i hope someone will want to chat, i don't know where else to turn to.

Hi yaya17. I think that because you're still in moderation, you can't get into chat. Lots of times no one is there anyway.

I'm sorry you're having such a rough time. As for your boyfriend's parents, um, you didn't choose to have ptsd. I mean, really. It's really too bad that they aren't more informed about this.

I know how it feels to need someone to talk. Ive been writting for 2 days and haven't gotten anybody to write back. Do you know how long we stay in this moderation? Im not a very patient person. I know its a good thing I found this forum. But I'm really taking it personal that I'm really not getting any responses. This isn't helping the depression at all.

Do not take it personally Holly. Everyone goes through the moderation process. It is usually not very lengthly. However complaining about it will not have you released any sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back