• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

New Found Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

porkyrees

Learning
It is quite incredible how this site has affected me already having only been a member for a day and a half.I have just come back from one of my daily walks that can be anywhere from 5 mimutes to 5 hours depending how I feel.I either get very upset buy the actions of others and rush home with my tail between my legs or go bush and talk to the animals for a day.I can not tell a lie but I went and got myself a couple of bottles of beer as it does help me relax as long as I dont take it to extreme.Any way as I was heading back home I had this overwhelming urge to get home and talk to my new found family if you dont mind me using that term.Can anyone else relate to that type of feeling towards this site.Porky Rees.:drugs:

Sure you can use the terms "Friends", "Family", "Mates", "Buddies", "Pals"..............I think you get the message. We're all we got.

Yep... know what your saying. Nothing in my life has had this much affect on me, I am very protective over this baby, let me just say that. This is a lifeline for every single person with PTSD or surrounding PTSD, and without it, I know I would not be as well as I am now. Constant support system, to vent, to have someone kick me in the arse when I need it, to pull up and fly straight.

Wow!, I'm new too and thought I was being a little silly to feel so comfortable in a place this new. It does feel like family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back