• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

New Here - Relieved To Find PTSD Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

pheonix

New Here
Hi,

I just wanted to say hello...I found this site during the week and I felt so much relief finding that there are others that have similiar symptoms and feelings to mine. I've had a diagnosis for a long while now, but I have never looked around for support, maybe it was denial, I'm pretty much into that as a way of surviving.

I'm not sure what else to say at this point, I just wanted to make a start by saying hello!

Bye for now,

Phoenix

Hi Phenoix,
Just wanted to say hello and welcome to the community, I am glad you found the site, you will be able to find lots of support here, I am the same as you, I aslo barely found this site I did not look for support and was always in denial about my ptsd, I am glad I found people to talk with and you will be too. hope to hear more from you, don't be afraid to say all that you need to. BYE

Hey, Phoe, welcome to the forum. i guess we all start with denial and maybe fear of being crazy. this is a great place to learn, vent, and heal. glad you're here.
cathy

Hi Phoenix, welcome to the forum. Take your time, look around, read as much as you can, and chat when you feel comfortable. Once you jump in, you will be quite surprised just how relieving it is to make new friends and chat with a vast variety and experience of people.

Hiya Phoenix nice to meet you.

Hee hee, are y'all saying I'm not crazy? Bugger.

XD
Hope you find we aren't (insert I'm not) as scary as I make out. Really, I'm a big softy hiding myself behind a shell of sarcasm and anger.

Really.
*g* anyways, hope you settle in good.
cass

Hi, Pheonix, I just found the site acouple of days ago too. From what I've seen, I'm in the right place too. Learned alot so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back