• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

New Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fern

Confident
I got a new job! It is going to be a pay increase for me and completely remote, working from home.
This is great for me because I've been on medical leave due to stress at work and triggers there causing huge ptsd flareups and panic attacks/breakdowns. They were not able to accomodate me working from home, but now I got this great job offer.
I know working from home will have its own ups and downs but I know it will alleviate a lot of my triggers and stressors, and make it easier for me to do my job.

Very excited for you! I’ve worked at home through the pandemic and am now in some sort of hybrid situation. I recommend a nice work space, plants and a betta fish, lol. I also typically ate lunch out of the house in a park or in a different room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back